A multi engine rating allows a pilot to operate an aircraft with more than one engine. This includes more complex and faster aircraft, such as ones at charter companies and airlines. You'll train in our PA-34 200 Seneca.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a private pilot certificate
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Obtain at least a current third-class medical certificate
- Have logged at least 250 hours (200 for helicopters)
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test