Download our commercial pilot pricing calculator (XLS)
A Commercial Pilot's License qualifies you to pilot an aircraft for pay. The program gives you extensive knowledge ensuring you become a safer and smarter pilot. Learning more advanced maneuvers, improving cross-country flying skills, and building hours are the key parts of this program.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a private pilot certificate
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Obtain at least a current second-class medical certificate
- Have logged at least 250 hours (Part 61) or 190 hours (Part 141)
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test